About the webinar
Hear our panel of experts discuss how the revised Risk Factor Guidelines will have an impact on financial crime prevention operations in Europe.
- Key changes proposed under the European Banking Authority's (“EBA”) revised Anti Money Laundering/ Combating the Finance of Terrorism (“AML/CFT”) guidance
- The potential impact on existing compliance operations
- Incorporation of new tax KYC requirements (FATCA/CRS) and the integration into existing AML and Know Your Customer (“KYC”) reviews
- The knock-on effect related to AML/KYC and internal tax investigations
- Consequences of failing to take action and the impact on your organisation.